Why X-PM Consulting
X-PM Consulting advised on the financial prospects of mass media holding company headquartered in Athens. Evaluated new funding propositions, advised and negotiated new management structure and participation scheme.
X-PM Consulting acted as Business advisor for major pharmaceutical company facing difficulties in meeting obligations to creditors and social insurance funds. X-PM delivered a comprehensive debt restructuring scheme, accompanied with a 5-year budget & cash flow plan and drove the effort for new financing. Creditors accepted the restructuring plans and placed X-PM Consulting in the CRO role.
Commercial company active in Crete, with outstanding non-serviceable debts €3.3MM. X-PM Consulting carried out a current state and future outlook business analysis, performance and servicing possibilities. Succeeded in debt restructuring that included 50% write-off, lengthening the repayment period of the remaining balance together with lower interest rates.
Industrial firm unable to service its debt exposure of €2MM in corporate bonds and €0,8MM in bank loans. X-PM Consulting negotiated with multiple creditors, delivered current state analysis and viability options, elaborated collateral utilization, drew-up best fit business plan and 5-year cash flow projection. For the bond loan and the bank debt achieved 1-2 years grace period, 50%-70% interest rate reduction, extended repayable periods of 7-10 years, split balances into 50% serviceable installments and 50% non-serviceable portions as balloon payments due at the end of the period to be either forgiven or applied softer repayment terms.
Garments retailer - wholesaler with outstanding obligations of over €16MM. X-PM Consulting assessed business performance outlook alternatives and collateral utilization scenarios to produce viable resolution schemes. Evaluated and negotiated with creditors the preferred strategies and restructuring options. Final settlement delivered 73% haircut and the remainder payable within 12 months, through collateral utilization and investor financing while firm kept its key business assets and strong business development prospects.
Commercial company with approx. €2,0MM of exposure. X-PM Consulting helped with the suspension of court proceedings, assessed economic potential, worked-out new business plan and repayment ability and intermediated between debtor and creditors on resolution strategies. Formulated the final settlement agreement which included 2 years grace period, 35% rate reduction, lengthening of the repayment period and 30% hair-cut of the outstanding balance.
Commercial company with €1,8MM of debt exposure unable to service under existing repayment terms. X-PM Consulting delivered business analysis of present and future states, conducted collateral asset evaluation, negotiated with creditor on recoverability potential and managed a deal of 80% haircut with the remainder to be paid 60% up-front by new investor funding and the rest 40% in 18 monthly installments. Under the agreed plan company kept its main real estate asset.
X-PM Consulting concluded an NPL portfolio due-diligence and pre-screening project for one of the major credit servicing firms in Greece, involving SME and Corporate loans ranging from €2,0MM – €20,0MM of Non-Performing Exposure. Investigated and assessed file completeness, identified critical missing information, evaluated and proposed recovery sources and potential, and suggested appropriate resolution strategies based on the data.