Executive Director & COO
- COO and Senior consultant in X-PM with over 25 years of solid Business Development, Operations Management and Team Leading experience in major multinational Financial Organizations in Greece and U.S.A.
- He holds an M.S.-M.Phil. in Applied Economics, from University of Massachusetts, Ahmerst and a B.A. degree of Science in Development and Finance Economics (minor in, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science) from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Christos has extensive experience in Debt Recovery Services, Consumer Lending, Business Development, Operations Management, Project Management, Process Improvement, Systems & Automation, Procurement, Vendor Management, Outsourcing, Risk & Control, MIS & Analytics.
- His many years of work in the Banking industry with major Banks in positions of high responsibility, have endowed him with a practical insight of Banking, constructive comprehension of Financial Institutions operational needs, performance demands and Compliance requirements.
- Christos’ direct involvement with Credit Products and Debt Recovery, provide him with the particular knowledge and specialized experience to successfully address Debt Management and Servicing issues.
- In the past 1½ years he has been a key associate and major contributor in the design, modeling, operational and technological set-up and realization of a Debt Servicing Company.
- Head of Operations & Performance for a Legal Debt Recoveries firm that offered recovery and litigation options on Consumer and Small Business Debt. Developed-fulfilled recovery strategies, operational plans, Risk & Control framework. Managed staff, 3rd Parties, and the End-to-End collection-litigation process. Applied portfolio segmentation, vintage analytics. Integrated recovery facilitators and legal team actions, through automation, best practices & process improvements
- Product Group Head of Consumer Loans & Mortgages with Citibank. Managed loan portfolios profitability and end-to-end performance. Developed & implemented strategies, ensured compliance with regulatory framework, led team of Product Managers, co-managed with Distribution sales-force of 80+, oversaw telemarketing activities.
- Country Head of Shared Services with Citibank. Responsible for Procurement, Vendor Management, Outsourcing & critical vendors, Accounts Payable, Records Management, General Services, Facility Management. Introduced process improvements through major automation and reengineering projects in Purchasing, Bidding, Accounts Payable, Loan Approvals, Invoice & Expense Processing, Records Management, Vendor Management & Governance, Outsourcing.